Based in Prague, Czech republic
May 29, 2014
iPhone & iPad
Perfect Paths is puzzle solving game where you create paths and add other instructions to move blocks to their designated positions. Blocks can be combined or separated. These simple rules create interesting environment, where each puzzle can be solved in many different ways.
The first prototype was created in 48 hours during Ludum Dare #24 and it was called Gene Game. Few months later iPad only, very hardcore version called Trappped was released. Because the game play mechanics were really unique I decided to make a game more accessible to wider audience. Perfect Paths were born.
- Simple and original gameplay mechanics which allow any player to find his own solution.
- Beautiful handcrafted levels with optimal difficulty curve. First levels were tested by 3 years old ;)
- Full-featured game center integration. Including in-game leaderboards, friend challenges...
- Stylish, beautiful minimalistic presentation.
- Gorgeous super smooth UI animations.
- Low battery usage.
- High re-playability and new levels coming out every week.
Request Press Copy
You can contact us using our contact form.
App Store Link
About Hyperbolic Magnetism
More information on Hyperbolic Magnetism is available here.
Perfect Paths Credits
Art, code, sound etc.